Leave your thoughts below: Invitation to Share from Chapter One. Virtual Discussions can also be found on the WINE Book Clubs Facebook group and Instagram
The Read Between The WINEs 2019 Spring Book Club
The 2019 Spring Book Club
The Gift of Invitation
Buy the The Gift of Invitation Book here!
The WINE Book Clubs are as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 … 4!
1. SIGN UP FOR WINE EMAILS
Want inspiration in your inbox? Receive a recap of each week book posts called “Saturday Sip”, along with New WINE Wednesday and From the VINE (Sunday Gospel Reflections). Sign up here —> WINE: Women in the New Evangelization Emails.
The book club will cover one chapter a week for 7 weeks beginning Monday, May 13th. Each daily an inspirational graphics corresponding to the readings will be posted on The Gift of Invitation book club blog.
2. ORDER THE BOOK
Why order through the online WINE shop?
Simple. Your purchase through the WINE shop supports all the wonderful work of WINE ministries, a nonprofit ministry for women. Additionally, most of the products offered through the WINE Shop, like the WINE Study Guides & Companion Journals are exclusive to WINE ministry!
A little about The Gift of Invitation:
You’re invited to something wonderful — a more abundant life and a closer relationship with God — all you have to do is respond. In The Gift of Invitation: 7 Ways Jesus Invites You to a Life of Grace, you will:
- Discover the seven powerful invitations Jesus extends to you, including the invitation to follow him, forgive from your heart, and know his Father’s many gifts
- Explore the Bible to develop a deeper relationship with Jesus
- See how each invitation plays out in your own life
- Reflect on how you can be better prepared to accept Jesus’ invitations.
Perfect for individual or group study, the seven chapters includes reflections and scripture, with space for journaling.
3. JOIN THE WINE VIRTUAL COMMUNITY
WINE brings women together from across the world to share their faith through the many WINE book offerings. There are many ways to participate including discussions on our blog or the WINE Book Clubs Facebook group.
WINE Virtual Vineyard brings together women, just like you, reading either Walk in Her Sandals or one of the many Read Between the WINES books and companion study guides available only through WINE.
Whether you participate in the virtual community to enhance your small group reading or because you need a faith sharing group, the WINE Virtual Vineyard is the place to be. Participate here and/or join us on Facebook. Be sure to “like” our WINE Facebook Page; then become a part of the WINE Book Clubs closed Facebook group. Don’t miss our Wednesday Night FB Lives at 9 pm et.
and (optional, but highly recommended)…
4. START A READ BETWEEN THE WINES BOOK CLUB (anytime)
WINE makes it easy to bring together a faith sharing group to discuss The Gift of Invitation. WINE offers step by step guidelines AND one to one assistance if needed. To get started:
- Invite friends and/or women you’d like to become friends with (as them to invite friends as well) to join you for a 7-week book club;
- Purchase the BOOK from the WINE shop;
- Become a WINE MEMBER (*4 levels available – each offer discounts on WINE store purchases! A beautiful way to offer alms this Lent, as Memberships support the nonprofit work of WINE;
- Sign up for WINE EMAILS (no spam, we promise).