A Read Between The WINEs Book Club
Facilitate a WINE Book Club
The Catechism of Hockey
Buy The Catechism of Hockey Book Bundle here!
The WINE Book Club is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 …4!
1. ORDER THE BOOK
Why order through the online WINE shop? Simple. Your purchase through the WINE shop supports all the wonderful work of WINE ministries, a nonprofit ministry for women.
The Catechism of Hockey Bundle includes a special companion journal/study guide, allowing for a more comprehensive study of the book. The journal includes discussion questions, reading guides, and of course, coloring pages from Brightly Hude Studio.
2. LAUNCH A WINE BOOK CLUB
WINE makes it easy to bring together a faith sharing group to discuss The Catechism of Hockey. WINE offers step by step guidelines AND one to one assistance if needed. To get started:
- Invite friends and/or women you’d like to become friends with (as them to invite friends as well) to join you for an 6-week book club;
- Purchase the BOOK from the WINE shop;
- Become a WINE MEMBER (*4 levels available – each offer discounts on WINE store purchases! Including the new exclusive WINE Rosary;
- Stay connected with WINE ministry – ask all participants to sign up for the WINE EMAILS (no spam, we promise).
3. UTILIZE THE VIRTUAL VINEYARD
Groups can use the online reflections and graphics found on the WINE Webiste (www.CatholicVineyard.com) for all WINE Book Clubs. The Catechism of Hockey Book Club Blog can be found by CLICKING HERE and additional resources found HERE. Share link to WINE website or download and share on your social media or newsletters.
and, we highly recommend you …
4. JOIN THE WINE VIRTUAL COMMUNITY
WINE brings women together from across the world to share their faith through the many WINE book offerings. There are many ways to participate including discussions on our blog or the WINE Book Clubs Facebook group.
Whether you participate in the virtual community to enhance your small group reading or because you need a faith sharing group, the WINE Virtual Vineyard is the place to be. Participate here and/or join us on Facebook. Be sure to “like” our WINE Facebook Page; then become a part of the WINE Book Clubs closed Facebook group. Plus, don’t miss our Wednesday Night FB Lives at 9 pm et.