The 2018 Advent / Christmas Read Between the WINEs Book Club will launch November 4th and continue through to December 16th. Please Note: We realize that is a crazy busy time of the year, and [...]
The Read Between The WINES 2018 Advent Book Club
The 2018 Advent Read Between The WINEs Book Club ~ Gaze Upon Jesus: Experiencing Christ’s Childhood through the Eyes of Women
Buy the Gaze Upon Jesus Book Bundle here!
The WINE Advent Fun is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 … 4!
1. SIGN UP FOR OUR WINE EMAILS
The book club will cover one chapter a week. Beginning Sunday, November 4th, a Gaze Upon Jesus Reflection, which corresponds to the reading in that week’s chapter, will be posted online. You can opt to have it emailed directly to you as well. Don’t miss these or any other special Summer Book Club notices. Sign up here —> WINE Emails
2. ORDER THE BOOK
Why order through the online WINE shop? Simple. Your purchase through the WINE shop supports all the wonderful work of WINE ministries, a nonprofit ministry for women. It is also the only place to purchase the Gaze Upon Jesus Companion Journal and Study Guide – filled with insightful reflections, includes the small group questions, and of course, coloring pages from Brightly Hude Studio.
A little about this great book:
WINE: Women In the New Evangelization offers its second, six-week scripture study, this time following the infancy and early years of Christ as seen through the eyes of Mary and other familiar and imagined women in the gospels. WINE adds an accompanying journal and study guide that “pairs” beautifully with the book and enriches the small group experience by providing:
- insightful reflections by two friends on the virtue of week
- space for journaling personal reflections
- an area to capture your favorite quotes
- discussion questions for each chapter
- coloring pages to help you meditate
3. START A READ BETWEEN THE WINES BOOK CLUB
WINE makes it easy to bring together a faith sharing group to discuss Gaze Upon Jesus. WINE offers step by step guidelines AND one to one assistance if needed. To get started:
- Invite friends and/or women you’d like to become friends with (as them to invite friends as well) to join you for an 8-week book club;
- Purchase the BOOK from the WINE shop;
- Become a WINE MEMBER (*various levels available – including free. Memberships support the nonprofit work of WINE);
- Sign up for the WINE EMAILS (no spam, we promise).
4. JOIN THE WINE VIRTUAL COMMUNITY
WINE brings women together from across the world to share their faith through the many WINE book offerings. There are many ways to participate including discussions on our blog or the WINE Book Clubs Facebook group.
WINE Virtual Vineyard brings together women, just like you, reading either Gaze Upon Jesus or one of the many Read Between the WINES books and companion journals available through WINE. Whether you participate in the virtual community to enhance your small group reading or because you need a faith sharing group, the WINE Virtual Vineyard is the place to be.
Aside from the CatholicVineyard.com posts and discussions, you can join us on Facebook. Like our WINE Facebook Page; and then become a part of the WINE Book Clubs private group. Be sure to invite your friends!