How Does the Virtual Book Club Work?
For the Option C Lenten Book Club, the online daily discussions posts will run from Wednesday to Tuesday (kicking off on Ash Wednesday and concluding on the Wednesday before the Triduum).
The online DAILY DISCUSSION FORMAT will be as follows:
- Wednesday will feature “Enter the Scripture” written by someone, we at WINE consider to be, the Queen of Scriptural “ah-ha” moment — Sarah Christmyer. PLEASE NOTE: If you are on Facebook, be sure to join the WINE Book Clubs closed group for one of our favorite book club feature — the Wednesday night Facebook Live 9 pm et including visits with many of Walk’s authors and contributors!!
- Thursday will be a reflection to help you prepare your reading and/or small group discussion. *Note: This year we are taking YOUR submissions for consideration. Interested? Write a 300-word reflection and email to
- Friday we will dive into the gifts of femininity with Pat Gohn.
- Saturday brings us to Dr. Carol Younger’s thought-provoking discussion questions. Also, if you are the WINE mailing list – you will receive a recap of the week’s posts in our “Saturday Sip”.
- Sunday the focus will be on the Biblical Fiction story,
Walk inHer Sandals, written by the talented fiction author, Stephanie Landsem.
- Monday will be our day to reflect on the meaning with 6 incredible reflections shared in each chapter by 6 equally incredible women!
- Tuesday after a fabulous week of pondering and prayer – we share how we’ll put our Faith into Action along with suggestions from WINE founder, Kelly Wahlquist.
Leave A Comment